About 70. Chris Pine
Chris Pine is an American actor best known for his role as Captain James T. Kirk in the Star Trek film series. He has also appeared in a number of other films, including Wonder Woman, Hell or High Water, and A Wrinkle in Time. Pine has received numerous awards and nominations for his work, including a Critics Choice Award, a Saturn Award, and a Golden Globe nomination. He has also been named one of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World.
30 Interesting Things Most People Don’t Know About 70. Chris Pine
• Chris Pine was born in Los Angeles, California on August 26, 1980.
• He is the son of Robert Pine and Gwynne Gilford, both of whom are actors.
• Chris attended the University of California, Berkeley, where he received a degree in English.
• He has two older sisters, Katherine and Elizabeth, who are also actors.
• Chris Pine has starred in a variety of films such as Star Trek, Wonder Woman, and Hell or High Water.
• He has also made appearances in television shows such as The O.C. and The Princess Diaries 2.
• Chris is an avid surfer and enjoys playing guitar.
• He is a fan of the San Francisco Giants and the Golden State Warriors.
• Chris Pine is an active supporter of several charitable organizations, including the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Red Cross.
• He has also been involved in numerous environmental causes, including ocean conservation.
• In 2017, Chris was named the Sexiest Man Alive by People Magazine.
• Chris is fluent in French and Spanish, as well as English.
• He has a pet dog named Koa, who he adopted in 2018.
• Chris Pine is an avid collector of vintage cars and motorcycles.
• He has a passion for music, particularly jazz and blues.
• Chris Pine is an accomplished cook, having studied at the Le Cordon Bleu culinary school in Paris.
• He is also a licensed pilot and frequently flies his own plane.
• Chris Pine has a passion for fashion, often sporting stylish suits and other designer clothing.
• He is a fan of classical music, having studied the piano and violin in college.
• In 2008, Chris was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for his role in the movie Star Trek.
• He has also received numerous awards and nominations for his acting, including a Saturn Award for Best Actor in a Science Fiction Film.
• Chris Pine is a fan of comic books and is an avid collector of vintage comic books.
• He is an active member of the Screen Actors Guild and the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists.
• Chris Pine is an advocate for animal rights and has been active in several animal welfare organizations.
• He is a supporter of the American Civil Liberties Union and the Human Rights Campaign.
• Chris Pine is a supporter of the LGBT community and has spoken out in favor of same-sex marriage.
• In 2013, he was honored at the GLAAD Media Awards for Outstanding