About Alicia Vikander
Alicia Vikander is a Swedish actress, producer and dancer. She rose to fame in the 2010s after appearing in films such as “Anna Karenina,” “A Royal Affair,” and “Ex Machina.” She won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in “The Danish Girl,” and has since gone on to star in films such as “Tomb Raider,” “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.,” and “Jason Bourne.” She is also set to appear in the upcoming films “The Glorias” and “Eternals.” Vikander has also had a successful career as a producer, producing films such as “Euphoria” and “Hotel Mumbai.”
30 interesting things most people don’t know about Alicia Vikander
• Alicia Vikander is a Swedish actress who was born in Gothenburg, Sweden.
• She is fluent in both Swedish and English, and speaks French and Spanish as well.
• She was a professional dancer before becoming an actress.
• She was a professional ballerina for eight years.
• She won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in The Danish Girl in 2016.
• She was the first Swedish actress to win an Academy Award.
• She was only the fifth Scandinavian actress to receive an Oscar.
• She was the youngest actress to receive an Academy Award in the Best Supporting Actress category.
• She was named one of the 100 Most Influential People in the World by Time Magazine in 2016.
• She appeared in the 2015 film Ex Machina, which won the Oscar for Best Visual Effects.
• She was the face of Louis Vuitton from 2015 to 2016.
• She actively supports several charities, including the International Rescue Committee and The Water Project.
• She enjoys skiing, snowboarding, running, and playing tennis.
• She is a fan of the sci-fi series Doctor Who.
• She is a huge fan of the Harry Potter series.
• She is a vegan.
• She was the face of the fragrance “Eternity Now” for Calvin Klein in 2016.
• She starred in the 2017 movie “Tulip Fever” alongside Christoph Waltz and Judi Dench.
• She was the first actress to portray Lara Croft in the “Tomb Raider” reboot in 2018.
• She was the first Swedish actress to star in a Marvel movie. She portrayed the villainous “Yondu” in “Thor: Ragnarok”.
• She was the first actress to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2018.
• She was the first actress to receive the Variety Power of Women Impact Award in 2019.
• She was named one of the most influential people in the world by Time Magazine in 2019.
• She was the spokesperson for the “I Am A Witness” anti-cyberbullying campaign in 2020.
• She starred in the 2018 movie “Euphoria” alongside Eva Green and Charlotte Rampling.
• She was the first actress to be featured on the cover of the British Vogue in